All invited to our local Pride interfaith info fair + service to be in community with BIPOC and LGBTQIA+ friends and allies. Free. In-person and live-streamed. Accessibility notes listed at the end of this section.
Doors open at 4:30pm for the info fair with community groups iACT, Khush ATX, ChrysalisQ, QWELL, and more. Inside doors for event seating for the service will open at approximately 5:00pm.
Service begins at 5:30pm CT and will end by 7pm CT. No tickets required, just show up in person, or watch the livestream from the Pride Interfaith Partnership Facebook page.
This year's simple and accessible service includes live music and a conversation between local folx of varying faith backgrounds, with Chay Cooper (she/her), Jasmin Patel (she/they), Kelly Marshall (they/them), Rabbi Eleanor Steinman (she/her), and facilitated by Nik Sturm (they/them). Masks are required.
Security guards will be onsite and visibly present.
- Bus access: The event location is near Cap Metro Bus stop ID 3768, https://www.capmetro.org/stopdetail/index.php?stop=3768&src=
- Parking access: The upper parking lot includes disability parking and flat-grade access to the front door. The lower parking lot requires a somewhat steep walk to reach the back door.
- Both doors give instant access to the lobby and the guest check-in.
- The building contains gendered and gender-free restrooms.
- The service will include ASL interpretation and seating reserved for ASL guests near the interpreter.
- The service includes seating space for those with wheelchairs and other mobility devices (please ask an usher for assistance if needed.)
- During the service a Family Room will be available for families with children who need more space. Parents required to stay and monitor their children while they are in the Family Room. This room includes a window to the service and it is recommended that hearing parents tune in to the livestream on their mobile devices if they wish to hear clearly.
- Masks required of all present, with the exception of those participating in the service.